Need help from Blogger users
For the past few weeks, I've had trouble with embedded links. As soon as I add the link, the target words and every word that follows disappear.
I have just tried repeatedly to keep the link "stable" via various methods, but I keep losing everything in my post beyond the link!
This is PayU2Blog stuff and I have several assignments to finish, but I can't seem to get beyond this glitch to complete this assignments!
If any blogger users show up, please tell me if you have any solutions. Blogger Help is, of course, no Help At All.
Thanks.... and ARGH!



5 Comment:
Make sure you have your closing tags, /a> and try adding a paragraph tag as well immediately after the link like p> put the right/left arrows as needed.
If this doesn't show up right, email me and I can show you in email what I mean.
"Blogger Help"??? I believe that's officially an oxymoron.
I've had a lot of problems with Blogger's Compose Mode (or wysiwyg editor), so I ended up just turning it off. You can still see what your post is going to look like when you preview it, but you don't have it deciding to change things of its own accord. So if you're using the Compose Mode for your Post Editor, I recommend turning it off.
Though I'll be curious to see what other people advise.
I have no advice. I know nothing of the technical side of blogging. Hell, I barely know the non-technical side of blogging.
I thank you all, my dears, but in the end, it just seemed to work itself out. I am stymied as to the why and wherefore.
But I also realize that I sounded like Natasha from ANTM in my post: "to complete this assignments"
My links typicall work, unless I'm trying to insert a picture. Then all my paragraph tags go snafu.
Post a Comment