Love goes round
I got some last night, and I told my favourite blogger chick.
She said, "Get out!"
All I could do was grin.
Creech, does this count as a date? If so,
I WIN.
Apartment shopping is my newest pasttime.
Fridge stove washer dryer?
Depends on the lessor.



8 Comment:
Yay, apartment shopping!! Now that's the kind of shopping I like! That and furniture shopping. Wish I was there to go shopping with ya! Take pictures! ;)
Wait. You got some last night? And I'm not your fave chick blogger? WTF?!
Just kidding. LOL
Damn it! Kat stole my comment! :lol:
Heh. I love you both, you know that.
Evidently I am not the “favourite blogger chick” either. And I had so little for which to live ANYWAY (that, in psychological terms, for those who don’t know, is “passive aggressive”).
Well, I guess I can scrap the idea of our starting a non-religious (but personally SPIRITUAL) nunnery at which we worshiped the goodness of cheese and the wide availability of sex toys (for ONE) these days.
A RASPBERRY For You,
Crazy Kate of Le Monde de Kate du Fromage
Such a tease. LMAO! Actually, I'm just'a grinnin' from ear to ear for ya'! :) <--see?
Kat, DJ and Kate: Ditto!
And! WHAT?!
See, I told you! JAGUAR!
It's a happy day for everyone when one of gets a little somethin-somethin! Congrats!
Post a Comment