I once made a landlord blanch
I had a small kitchen in a 4 ½ room apartment, and the only room that was even slightly interesting, in terms of construction, was the kitchen. It had some unusual angles here and there because of renovation space constraints.
I painted the heck outta that kitchen: three different, and shall we say, vivid colours that were totally neo-fifties.
When it comes to picking paint colors, I can’t say I have gone entirely by the book.
The landlord came by and I naively (but proudly) waved at my handiwork. I swear he paled, he might have even gulped… but all he said was “interesting.”
When I later sublet that apartment, the feature the new tenant loved best was the colours in the kitchen.
This is a sponsored post.



3 Comment:
What were the colors?
Hard to describe simply, because they were all custom-blended.
One was green, one was red, one was yellow - but again, the exact shade of each was completely not like any green, red or yellow you've seen.
They were cool.
Ouch... "interesting" is never a good comment. :lol: I am not one to branch out and paint anything vivid but I love it when I see it in someone else's house. I guess I just don't trust myself when it comes to picking color combinations. Now you know why I'm a photographer not a painter. :GRIN:
Post a Comment