A friend's need for power
I met a neighbour’s adult son a couple of months ago at his shop, about a 40-minute drive from here. He does industrial welding and works very long hours, especially since it’s his own business and he hasn’t been open for long.
One of the things I was more interested was his sideline in decorative welding and ironwork, but he had nothing on hand to show me. Says he’s got little time for the artistic work these days. It’s too bad, isn’t it? He’s an artist in his soul, but works on things that require compressors and servo-motors and whatall else.
I imagine his business must take a fair bit of operating cash flow – property rental, electric power, electronic gizmos, power supply repair… you need to keep those industrial machines going! If a power supply unit breaks down, it’s safe to say it ain't as easily disposable as a cheapo lamp at Target...
This is a sponsored post.



0 Comment:
Post a Comment