Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dressing up the exterior


If you know of someone who is moving into a new house (personally, I have two people on my current list), I found a few ideas for ultra-elegant housewarming presents: a customized welcome mat or house marker, a mailbox post with integrated planter, column mailboxes worthy of the style you’d see in gated communities, fancy address plaques, a weathervane…

Most of these things, I had no idea existed in personalized form. And I find they make a more original and lasting gift than a set of wine glasses.

Also? If I could have anything in my garden, it would be geese. Real geese. I hear they make great watchdogs.

3 Comment:

Anonymous said...

NO GEESE PUL-EEZE!!!

Anonymous said...

You're killin' me with links to these websites! I can get lost in this kind of site.

Geek @ Kedai.TV said...

Nice.
Reminds me of my old Place.

First Street, FAIRFIELD CT

azrin

Thanks for popping by.