Smush him
It's still Saturday, so I'm allowed to continue linking my heart out.
The adorable Kate, to whom I spoke at length on the telephone yesterday, mentioned this stress-buster in her comment to my Saturday link love post. Naturally, I had to check out the product. Blogger won't comply at this moment with a photo so you shall have to click there to see the squishy little President of the free world.
And the magnet link takes you (well, me, anyway) back to circa 1967, when I had great fun cutting out paper dolls and paper clothes for them. These are magnets you can use to achieve the same effect!
Thanks for that upload, Blogspot.
Ya'll come back, now. The weekend isn't over.



10 Comment:
Oh man, paper dolls! I LOVED playing with my paper dolls! Damn, I haven't thought about them in forEVER! Wow, thanks for the trip back in time. :)
Oh, same HERE! I totally forgot about the silly pleasures of paper dolls until I saw those magnets! (I would like to put a Speedo on Dubya. Because, you know, he has some an awesome basket.)
Adorable? Awww. I am rendered verklempt (so you must talk amongst yourselves).
HAH! As though my volubility is affected by mucus and/or tears (lattégirl can certainly attest to this).
I, too, LOVED paper dolls. But after you said that Dubya had an “awesome basket,” and I recovered from a laughing/wheezing attack, I think the magnets just have to trump any paper doll.
So help me God, I almost signed off by saying, “Smushing my Bush,”
Crazy Kate of Le Monde de Kate du Fromage
Made her laugh
Made her cry¸
Made her wheeze
Made her smush.
LMAO @ both of you! "Smushing my Bush" - that's just too damn funny!
Oh, and P.S., you totally rock as a poet, Terry. Truly.
LOL
Leigh better watch out. She might be soon on the link love list...
Awww ... :)
Smush Bush.....what a concept....heeee!
...and I too played with paper dolls forever when I was little....sometimes wish I was little again...maybe that's why I like scrapbooking??
OMG how this made me laugh!
Post a Comment