Another good read
Most of my favourite blogs just happen to be written by mommies. Except all of the mommies are also a talented bunch with a lot of interests other than their children. If I had to read a mommy blog that was entirely about babies and toddlers, I would throw up, then stop reading.
Kristine in California doesn't know I exist, because I think I have commented only once on her blog. But I've been reading, and this recent entry about her nervous driving habits made me laugh. And feel sorry for her at the same time. But mostly laugh.
I just would like to a moment to say how sorry I am that the people of Rocklin have to share a road with me. It’s really not THEIR fault that I am pretty damn certain that they are going to veer into my lane causing me to spin out and flip my minivan 400 times before landing on black ice and spinning out of control like a carnival ride only to come to stop in the middle of the lane with a semi truck that carries hundred gallons of gas coming right at me. I know this isn’t a realistic thing that would happen, but it doesn’t stop me from screaming at the car in front of me that had the NERVE to put on his brakes to come to a stop.
Read the rest here, cuz her day didn't improve a whole lot. It's worth it, if only to make you feel a little better about your own driving.



1 Comment:
HA! I can relate. I'm kind of the same way when I drive. Maybe it's just a California thing?
Post a Comment