Things you can read. Or just look at the pictures.
Crazy Kate answers the door on Halloween night wearing only a towel, causing consternation in Mormon-heavy Utah.
Mark gets his avatar off the tennis court and into a computer lab. Fitting, since he’s the dude who just spent about CAN $1 million dollars on a shiny red laptop.
Dooce has her all-Chuck calendar up for sale. Somehow, the dog manages to maintain his dignity.
Markiss is trying to make us all go blind with his freaking tiny red font. Which is a shame, because if I go blind, I shall never gaze upon his devilishly handsome visage again.
Kelly is trying to quit smoking, and her husband should fear for his life.



2 Comment:
Quitting smoking is a pain in the ass. If it wasn't for that 18 day hospital stay, I doubt I would have done it.
Kat
Ka-ching!
Post a Comment