So what are YOU doing?
Saturday night.
This is a test of the emergency weekend blogger system. What are you guys doing tonight?
Me, I just did a thorough tour of the motel's gardens to see which kinds of plants they have growing. Potentilla, rosebush, peonies, hostas, for the most part. Gives me an idea of what I can do with my piece of land.



7 Comment:
I babysat my brother's kids for a few hours which included playing PS2 and putting together a couple of 100 piece jigsaw puzzles. Fun times. The rest of the evening will be spent downloading and going through the photos I took today.
Such an exciting life I lead. :lol:
installed a new window in the front door - and watched the Buffalo/Ottawa game.
BBQ'd lamb chops for dins - i was the only one home, so as such and the fact that no one else likes them, i decided it was a good meal to do this.
Yum!
I watched a movie, a really good old fashioned street brael between drunken morons, dealt with more of that poor kids issues, ate chinese food, (we eat that a lot don't we?) and slacked off.
I dunno about a piece of your land, but you can have a peace of my mind.
Sincerely,
The Messenger.
I'm so late!
I planned my garden, made din din (okay, ordered, whatever), played Harvest Moon, picked Rob up at work (10:00!) then ate and went to bed... SO EXCITING I BET YOU CAN'T STAND IT!
My worst fear is confirmed: we lead ordinary lives.
We were at the boat, preparing it for launch day...still.
Post a Comment