FREAKING SNOWSTORM
Wow! Unbelievable! We were supposed to get sleet and snow but got rain instead. No complaints here.
ha ha...I'd say April Fool's but it's a little late for that. It also resembles what we had here last night....then today ...poof! all gone....
I said today that I wished it was colder.I'm sorry.
Sorry our north winds don't get down to you often enough, Kat.And we got a couple more centimetres overnight, too.
I agree. This is messed up. We're supposed to start playing baseball here tonight. I feel sorry for the players.
What the fuck. Cruel, cruel joke, that.
Freaking Awesome is more like it!!! I sit in envy!
That's what it's supposed to look like here right now, too, but the storm passed us by! Yay!
Post a Comment
8 Comment:
Wow! Unbelievable! We were supposed to get sleet and snow but got rain instead. No complaints here.
ha ha...I'd say April Fool's but it's a little late for that. It also resembles what we had here last night....then today ...poof! all gone....
I said today that I wished it was colder.
I'm sorry.
Sorry our north winds don't get down to you often enough, Kat.
And we got a couple more centimetres overnight, too.
I agree. This is messed up. We're supposed to start playing baseball here tonight. I feel sorry for the players.
What the fuck. Cruel, cruel joke, that.
Freaking Awesome is more like it!!! I sit in envy!
That's what it's supposed to look like here right now, too, but the storm passed us by! Yay!
Post a Comment