In the manner to which I am accustomed...
I was wondering why I've been in such an energetic, good mood today. I think clearing the air with rom has helped a good deal. There hasn't been much else to explain my sunny outlook, but I'm rolling with it.
I left yet another message for the apartment people; no word yet. How weird that they should be running an ad for at least two weeks (it was in the paper last week, too) yet not deign to even tell me, as I've been asking in my messages, if it has already been rented!
Just a little while ago I got a piece of good news; a combined satellite Internet and TV package is incredibly affordable, so I will be able to carry on as usual, with wireless technology et al, after I move. Best of all: installation and equipment is FREAKING FREE!
Do you realize how much moolah I pitched in here with rom, to get our satellite Internet installed? $500.
Now you tell me why Bell can do this stuff for free, and still charge an incredibly reasonable monthly rate thereafter.
Hot diggity damn!



4 Comment:
I don't know why they can, but I sure am happy for you that they do!! *happy dance*
$500.00??!? Is it because you all are so far out of town?
I know that here, in the city I live in, if you are just 5 miles out (or less in some cases) you can't get certain types of DSL or cable services. Some of my friends are still using dial up because of it.
Part of the reason is, yes, we can't get cable here. But we had no idea that Bell was offering satellite service -- stupid of us, because they offer satellite TV, so it was logical that they'd also offer Internet. Basically, we didn't shop around -- that was our downfall. And we paid $500 each...
We just got the satellite hooked up ourselves this past weekend, after over a week of non-shows, multiple phone calls, etc.
The modem Bell sent me doesn't work, so I'm waiting for a new one.
Have to say, however, that the image is *fine,* but dealing with customer service taxed my usually sedate nature.
Post a Comment