Saturday, October 28, 2006

New poll, suckas.
(Yeah, my mood is still lousy.)

2 Comment:

Anonymous said...

About this poll... I'm caught between "eat chocolate" and "commit a felony" - how 'bout both at the same time?

Hope your weekend gets better.

Kate said...

‘Kay. I’d just stopped by to see if there was anything new on your page.

You’ve got to stop DOING that! I was doubled up laughing (with inexplicable snippets of the Shaft theme running through my head – must have been the “suckas”) while desperately trying to keep QUIET so as not to awake the sleeping (usually SNORING) occupants of the house.

Just answer me this: Does mustard indicate a better or WORSE mood than vermillion. My inclination is to say BETTER, but I don’t want to stigmatize shades of red too harshly (in my humble opinion, hue prejudice is a seriously underestimated problem in the World today – I’d rank it somewhere between global warming and leggings making a “comeback”).

I, myself, am feeling somewhere between periwinkle and cornflower,
Crazy Kate of Le Monde de Kate du Fromage